Monday, April 5, 2010

COMPLAINT

Hi
I want to complain about my very very very very very ( x infinity ) bad sunday. It literally was a series of very unfortunate events. I feel like I'm lucky enough to not get strike by lightning and die. Imagine waking up to find yourself late to meet your friends, and then you rush like a retarded only to get into a bigger mess, and the mother has to barge into the already screwed picture and further dampen your mood. What's more the rain is pouring so heavy you just feel like sleeping instead of going to a beach. Anyway you had a long day standing at work and had problems sleeping well the night before. This is not it. Then on the train, you are victimized by the stares of horny apunehz and you feel disturbed. You feel like you can kick them in the balls already and then your Ipod Touch went very wrong? It played on speakers instead of through the earpiece even when the earpiece is plugged in. This invited more stares and you are on the verge of screaming already.... You get what i mean? AND This was just before I hit the beach. We were at Azzura Beach Bar and there was a bubble foamed jacuzzi for us to enjoy. But weird enough, the foams were of some chemical and it was chocking me badly, my throat was so irritated that i coughed. My face started to itch a little and I don't know why are the foams are so unfriendly in the first place.Then we went to swim and decided to take a few photos. My stupid Canon Camera has a function that says : UNDERWATER. Obviously everyone will think that it can go underwater right? -.- So i attempted and dip it inside the pool for a second and boom, it was spoilt. So i went home with a heavy heart and yet again, the mother played her awful music and i was fucked up. And the father joined in and it became an orchestra and i was even more fucked up. It's like I already feel bad about myself and they made it worse. They never try to understand. All they do is to think from their point of view and not put themselves in my shoes. It's depressing, so i headed to sleep without changing. FYI, i was in denim shorts so it was difficult for me to toss myself on the bed. After lying in the same position for like 3 hours, i decided to bath and change. Guess what, I felt so refreshed and I couldn't sleep till 2 when i was already on my bed at 12. Can you believe it? My day was that bad! The thought of yesterday still pisses me off bad though I had so much fun with my girls. You feel the irony?

EFF EMM ELLE .

< / COMPLAINT >

No comments:

Post a Comment